We believe how we collect, process and store your data as a Pattr Customer should be transparent and easy to understand. We have dedicated effort and resources to ensuring we adhere to best practices or better when it comes to the safety of your brand, your customers, privacy and security.
The underlying principles that guide the development of Pattr, the roadmap and the long term vision.
- Our customers and your customers are not our product;
- We believe in creating positive value and impact for your customers;
- We believe in safeguarding your data and that of your customers.
How plain and clear you can make what data is collected and how you intend to use it.
Only use the most minimal data needed to provide the product and, or service.
Right to be forgotten
At the user’s request, you remove all identifiable data. No questions asked.
Right to portability
At the user’s request, you make all their data available to them.
Security and Privacy
We undergo regular and independent reviews of our compliance, privacy and security to ensure Pattr meets policy and regulatory requirements as well as the industry standard levels of end to end encryption. Read more about our Privacy and Security.
Data Collection and Usage
How we collect and use data:
- Data collected about your customers and users is owned by you;
- Data we collect is not shared, sold or used beyond providing you metrics and insights;
- We collect only what’s required to run the experience you build with Pattr;
- We do not data mine;
- We are GDPR compliant;
- You can request your data;
- You can have your data deleted;
- Data retention policy for non-essential data;
- Data retained long term like user IDs are de-identified. Read more about de-identification.
- All data shared for monitoring and alerting has been de-identified.
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 27 September 2021